Chewy Necklace For Children With Autism and Sensory Processing Disorder
Butterfly Chewy is one of our thinnest chew tools and an excellent option for chewing with your front teeth for more slender options that reach the back molars. Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc., and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Butterfly chewy's all come in the same toughness level light-medium. It's firm and provides resistance when you bite, but is still reasonably chewy. Each pendant is sold individually with its breakaway necklace cord.
These brightly coloured Chew Necklaces are suitable for Children to help with sensory needs associated with Autism, ADHD & Aspergers. May help your child when anxious or nervous both at home and at school.
* Note; The robots, butterfly, feather, and rainbow builder are NOT SUITABLE for heavy chewers as pieces may be chewed off and the product is then deemed unsafe. If this is for a heavy chewer, please use the teardrop, tube, hexagon, dinosaur, or tooth.
Please use only under adult supervision and if the product is damaged, remove it immediately.
Sensory Chewing Butterfly Necklace Features:
- COLOURS - Blue, Pink, or Purple
- 100% silicone Soft
- No BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead, metals
- Easily cleaned with dish soap and water,
- Each Necklace Contains a Lanyard.
1 x butterfly chewy necklace per pack.
Not for use for children under 3 years (developmentally).