Grab your Discounted 5D Diamond Art Kit while the supplies last!
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $35
Full Drill 5D Diamond Art Kits (30x30cm) - PURPLE MANDALA
5D Diamond Art Kits are perfect if you want a nice, peaceful moment creating something beautiful. Fantastic for strengthening your fine motor grip, helping to improve your pencil grip. Diamond Art helps to encourage patience and persistence. You feel a sense of pride when your sparkling creation develops. Our eldest daughter has just started hers, and she loves to create things in her own space.
She will hum to herself as she happily works away. 5D Diamond art is also a great gift to post to a friend; it's nice and light and will give hours and hours of fun.
5D Diamond Art Kits Features:
- Create fantastic artworks that sparkle!
- This meditative craft is relaxing and stress relieving
- A mindful reinvention of the traditional puzzle
- Detailed instructions included (Watch Video Above)
- An excellent gift idea
5D Diamond Painting is another name that indicates the art of painting with diamonds. The 5D stands for the special effect that the artwork conveys once finished, as it gives a very realistic effect. 5D, meaning 5-dimensional, also refers to the multi-faceted synthetic crystals (diamonds) used to complete the painting.
Each diamond has a corresponding number on the canvas. You can partially peel off the transparent plastic layer from the canvas if you only want to work on a small section. It can take a fair bit of time to complete. Remember to keep the transparent plastic layer until complete.
1. Please refer to the diamond colour key on the canvas to identify each diamond colour number that corresponds to the symbol on the canvas.
2. Using the applicator pen's tip, dig out a small amount of wax to fill the nib.
3. Pour your selected diamond colour into the tray. Agitate the tray from side to side to aid the diamonds to slot into the grooves (rounded side up).
4. Drawback or peel off the plastic covering from the canvas, so you're ready to start placing your diamonds. Keep the plastic covering aside.
Using the applicator pen's tip, gently touch the rounded side of a diamond to pick it up. Find the corresponding symbol on the canvas and apply the diamond with pressure.
5. If you have incorrectly placed a diamond, use the applicator's back end to nudge it into place or use tweezers to remove it.
6. Once you have finished filling up the canvas with diamonds, place the plastic cover back over the top and use a book, rolling pin, or hands to press down and apply extra pressure to keep the diamonds firmly attached.
TIP: It is easiest to start with just one colour of a diamond, fill in all diamonds of that colour, and then move on to another colour. This method will help you stay organised.
Hang up your artwork as is, frame it, or give it to someone as a gift.
This product is not a toy.
Product packing size: 33.5 x 7 x 3 cm cm
Packing: 1 set Adhesive Art Canvas, All colours required of 5D crystal beads, Pen, tray, and wax.
Made in China