Secret Boys' Business Is A Book To Help Boys Understand The Changes They Go Through When Reaching Puberty.
Secret Boy’s Business | by Heather Anderson, Fay Angelo, and Rose Stewart This puberty book includes information about the physical and emotional changes of puberty. It will give boys a greater understanding and deeper knowledge about puberty and sexuality. Information is presented in a sensitive but open manner. This puberty resource has simple language and fun illustrations that boys will enjoy.
Secret Boys' Business assists boys to understand the changes that occur in their bodies during puberty and beyond.
This book aims to:
- Provide boys with a full understanding of the physical and emotional changes experienced at puberty.
- Dispel myths and fears by presenting accurate information in a colourful, friendly format.
- Celebrate changes to the male body.
- Enhance confidence and self-esteem.
- Acknowledge and affirm the development of sexual feelings in boys as part of their sexuality education.
- Address the embarrassing or sensitive issues.
- Encourage thoughtful open discussion.
Secret Boys' Business Specifications:
- Format: Paperback | 32 pages
- Dimensions: 150 x 210mm | 172g
- Publisher: Secret Girls' Business
- Publication City/Country: Mont Albert, VIC, Australia
- Edition Statement: Second
- Bestsellers rank: 9,468
Secret Boys’ Business is a valuable puberty resource that can be used by boys, families, schools, and community groups. It is an informative sexuality education resource for use in school sex education programs.