GROW YOUR OWN LUCKY DRAGON NOW!
Make a commotion!
Frighten your friends and family by bringing your very own mythical creature to life!
Be amazed as your egg hatches and a dragon emerges, growing up to 6 times its original size!
The eggs come in 2 different colours and the dragons inside also come in 2 different colours.
Egg 1: Green dragon with red hair in red egg.
Egg 2: Red dragon with yellow hair in yellow egg.
All these "hatching eggs" have the same qualities. They teach the person to wait, and waiting is definitely a skill to learn. It's visually exciting: come back to it every day to look for changes and see it slowly hatching.
Our 3-year-old loves using this. He sets up other toys around the egg – they are "waiting for their friend to come out"! So cute!
- Completely submerge the egg in a container of water.
- Within 24–48 hours, the eggshell will break and the dragon will begin to hatch.
- Once the egg has completely broken open, leave the open egg in the water and the dragon will grow to full size over the next few days.
- If you would like to remove the dragon from the shell and place it on its own in the water, you can watch it grow daily.
- Make sure the water temperature does not exceed 35oC.
- Make sure the egg is always completely submerged.
Colours available: 2
Green dragon with red hair in red egg.
Red dragon with yellow hair in yellow egg.
Age recommendation: 5 years +
WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts.
Not for children under 3 years.